How To Use Web Videos For SEO & Ecommerce: Mashable Article Shares 8 Reasons Why Every Ecommerce Site Should Get Serious About Video
By Valerie Jennings, CEO of Jennings Social Media Marketing
Web videos are one of the most beneficial marketing tools online to generate higher search engine rankings, website traffic, leads and conversions.
This mashable.com article, written by Yaniv Axen, offers 8 reasons why every Ecommerce site needs Web videos.
1. Video Attracts New, Relevant Search Traffic
2. Video Assets Can be Easily Syndicated
3. Videos Encourage Sharing
4. Video Engages Site Visitors
5. Video’s “Halo Effect” Drives Conversions
6. Video Increases Customer Loyalty
7. Video Creates Online Personalization
8. Video Production Costs Are Falling, ROI Is Rising
June 6, 2011 | Categories: Blogged, Google, SEO, Social Media Marketing | Tags: budget, case studies, ceo, conversions, customer loyalty, ecommerce, how to measure social media, marketing, marketing tools, marketing web, mashable, PR, relevant search, ROI, search engine rankings, search traffic, Valerie Jennings, video assets, video production, videos, web videos, yaniv axen | 1 Comment »